Canadian Municipality to Trial Property Tax Payments With BTC
In another monumental leap forward for the little guy, Canadian municipality Innisfil will begin accepting cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) payments for property taxes sometime this April, 2019. Would you pay your taxes in cryptocurrency if you had the option? Let us know!
- 4 Reasons Your Law Firm Should Use a Content Operations Platform May 18, 2020
- 4 Best Bitcoin Hardware Wallets (2020) April 19, 2020
- 8 Tips to Protect Your Crypto (2020) April 19, 2020
- Ethereum 2.0 Validators to Enjoy Up to 10% in Staking Returns October 26, 2019
- Bank of America Now Hiring For Blockchain Positions October 14, 2019