Utah’s Blockchain Technology Bill Passes Second Senate Reading
In another forward step for government & mass crypto adoption in the Beehive State (Utah), Bill 213 – aka the ‘blockchain technology bill’ – has passed its second Senate reading, & is one step closer towards implementation. Curious about its contents? Read on!
Utah Government to Explore Benefits & Use of Blockchain Technology
The Utah Government is in the midst of conducting a legislative study to determine the benefits of blockchain technology, along with potential use cases. You can read more about the text of the directed study, proponents of the bill, and more in this post!
- 4 Reasons Your Law Firm Should Use a Content Operations Platform May 18, 2020
- 4 Best Bitcoin Hardware Wallets (2020) April 19, 2020
- 8 Tips to Protect Your Crypto (2020) April 19, 2020
- Ethereum 2.0 Validators to Enjoy Up to 10% in Staking Returns October 26, 2019
- Bank of America Now Hiring For Blockchain Positions October 14, 2019