Wyoming Follows Up SF0125 With Two Accompanying Cryptocurrency Bills
Following up the passage of SF0125, a crypto bill defining virtual currencies & assets as governed under the Uniform Commercial Code, Wyoming has passed two more bills; one providing for depositing institutions & the other for the issurance of token certificates.
Wyoming Passes Bill Classifying Crypto Within Existing Laws
In another monumental move affirming Wyoming’s position at the forefront of blockchain adoption in the United States, their Senate just passed a crypto bill defining digital assets & currency under the U.C.C & providing a custodial framework for banks!
Wyoming Legislation Recognizes Cryptocurrencies as Money & Within U.C.C.
Wyoming recently joined the blockchain train, passing a bill to recognize cryptocurrencies as a legitimate form of money, while outlining guidelines and standards for banks to follow when engaging in custodial services for digital assets. But, that’s not all!
- 4 Reasons Your Law Firm Should Use a Content Operations Platform May 18, 2020
- 4 Best Bitcoin Hardware Wallets (2020) April 19, 2020
- 8 Tips to Protect Your Crypto (2020) April 19, 2020
- Ethereum 2.0 Validators to Enjoy Up to 10% in Staking Returns October 26, 2019
- Bank of America Now Hiring For Blockchain Positions October 14, 2019