South Korean Exchange Bithumb Hacked for 3 Million EOS & 20 Million XRP
It’s been a rough year & a half for South Korean cryptocurrency exchange Bithumb, as they’ve recently just experienced their second hack in as many years, totalling roughly USD $20 million. Was this an insider job after all? Let us know in the comments!
- 4 Reasons Your Law Firm Should Use a Content Operations Platform May 18, 2020
- 4 Best Bitcoin Hardware Wallets (2020) April 19, 2020
- 8 Tips to Protect Your Crypto (2020) April 19, 2020
- Ethereum 2.0 Validators to Enjoy Up to 10% in Staking Returns October 26, 2019
- Bank of America Now Hiring For Blockchain Positions October 14, 2019