Irish Cryptocurrency Exchange Bitsane Allegedly Exit Scams
Echoing an all too familiar tune in cryptocurrency, Dublin-based crypto exchange Bitsane has allegedly exit-scammed, leaving over 246,000 customers & users high & dry. Read more about this recent crypto exit scam here & make sure to follow our blog for future news!
Wyoming Passes Bill Classifying Crypto Within Existing Laws
In another monumental move affirming Wyoming’s position at the forefront of blockchain adoption in the United States, their Senate just passed a crypto bill defining digital assets & currency under the U.C.C & providing a custodial framework for banks!
Wyoming Legislation Recognizes Cryptocurrencies as Money & Within U.C.C.
Wyoming recently joined the blockchain train, passing a bill to recognize cryptocurrencies as a legitimate form of money, while outlining guidelines and standards for banks to follow when engaging in custodial services for digital assets. But, that’s not all!
$190 Million Disaster: QuadrigaCX Exchange Owner Takes Private Keys to the Grave
In a bizarre turn of events at the end of January, 2019, QuadrigaCX’s deceased founder’s widow announced that there is USD $190 million owed to QuadrigaCX users after her husband’s passing. Find out why in this blog post!
- 4 Reasons Your Law Firm Should Use a Content Operations Platform May 18, 2020
- 4 Best Bitcoin Hardware Wallets (2020) April 19, 2020
- 8 Tips to Protect Your Crypto (2020) April 19, 2020
- Ethereum 2.0 Validators to Enjoy Up to 10% in Staking Returns October 26, 2019
- Bank of America Now Hiring For Blockchain Positions October 14, 2019