Blocksyte: Putting the Granite State on the Blockchain Map
New Hampshire is quickly solidfying its spot at the forefront of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in the United States. Cue ‘Blocksyte’, a supply-chain blockchain solution for small-to-medium-sized businesses, tackling the $1.4 trillion food industry!
New Hampshire Subcommittee Unanimously Approves Crypto Bill
In a recent subcommittee hearing on Bill 470, a cryptocurrency bill proposing the integration of cryptocurrency payments into state agencies, HB 470 was approved & will ultimately go back to the Executive Departments & Administration Committee for full vote.
New Hampshire: The Free State of Blockchain & Bill 470
In January 2019, two New Hampshire lawmakers and representatives proposed Bill 470, an act which would require New Hampshire government agencies to draft & implement a plan for the integration of cryptocurrencies into tax and fee payment options for residents.
- 4 Reasons Your Law Firm Should Use a Content Operations Platform May 18, 2020
- 4 Best Bitcoin Hardware Wallets (2020) April 19, 2020
- 8 Tips to Protect Your Crypto (2020) April 19, 2020
- Ethereum 2.0 Validators to Enjoy Up to 10% in Staking Returns October 26, 2019
- Bank of America Now Hiring For Blockchain Positions October 14, 2019