Utah County Becomes 3rd Jurisdiction to Pilot Blockchain Voting With Voatz
Utah County has recently become the third jurisdiction to trial blockchain-based mobile voting app Voatz for overseas voters & military members. Read more about mobile-based blockchain voting apps & the two states which have implemented it already here.
Utah’s Blockchain Technology Bill Passes Second Senate Reading
In another forward step for government & mass crypto adoption in the Beehive State (Utah), Bill 213 – aka the ‘blockchain technology bill’ – has passed its second Senate reading, & is one step closer towards implementation. Curious about its contents? Read on!
Utah Government to Explore Benefits & Use of Blockchain Technology
The Utah Government is in the midst of conducting a legislative study to determine the benefits of blockchain technology, along with potential use cases. You can read more about the text of the directed study, proponents of the bill, and more in this post!
- Ethereum 2.0 Validators to Enjoy Up to 10% in Staking Returns October 26, 2019
- Bank of America Now Hiring For Blockchain Positions October 14, 2019
- Best Bitcoin Cash Faucets to Get Free BCH September 12, 2019
- New Zealand Inland Revenue Department Legalizes Salaries Paid in Cryptocurrency August 16, 2019
- 4 Micro-Cap Cryptocurrencies to Watch This 2019 August 15, 2019