Utah County Becomes 3rd Jurisdiction to Pilot Blockchain Voting With Voatz
Utah County has recently become the third jurisdiction to trial blockchain-based mobile voting app Voatz for overseas voters & military members. Read more about mobile-based blockchain voting apps & the two states which have implemented it already here.
Denver to Use Blockchain-Based Mobile Voting in Municipal Election
In the second ever federal election to utilize blockchain-based mobile voting applications, Denver is set to make waves in their upcoming May, municipal election. Read more about the blockchain technology & voting app & partners behind the collaboration here!
- Ethereum 2.0 Validators to Enjoy Up to 10% in Staking Returns October 26, 2019
- Bank of America Now Hiring For Blockchain Positions October 14, 2019
- Best Bitcoin Cash Faucets to Get Free BCH September 12, 2019
- New Zealand Inland Revenue Department Legalizes Salaries Paid in Cryptocurrency August 16, 2019
- 4 Micro-Cap Cryptocurrencies to Watch This 2019 August 15, 2019