Utah County Becomes 3rd Jurisdiction to Pilot Blockchain Voting With Voatz
Utah County has recently become the third jurisdiction to trial blockchain-based mobile voting app Voatz for overseas voters & military members. Read more about mobile-based blockchain voting apps & the two states which have implemented it already here.
Denver to Use Blockchain-Based Mobile Voting in Municipal Election
In the second ever federal election to utilize blockchain-based mobile voting applications, Denver is set to make waves in their upcoming May, municipal election. Read more about the blockchain technology & voting app & partners behind the collaboration here!
- 4 Reasons Your Law Firm Should Use a Content Operations Platform May 18, 2020
- 4 Best Bitcoin Hardware Wallets (2020) April 19, 2020
- 8 Tips to Protect Your Crypto (2020) April 19, 2020
- Ethereum 2.0 Validators to Enjoy Up to 10% in Staking Returns October 26, 2019
- Bank of America Now Hiring For Blockchain Positions October 14, 2019