Ethereum 2.0 Validators to Enjoy Up to 10% in Staking Returns
With the long-anticipated Ethereum 2.0 network being rolled out in early 2020, you likely have some questions about the staking returns & how many ETH you’ll need to become a validator. Find out more in this latest post!
SparkPool Splits Accidentally Sent ETH Fee With Sender
In a move set to instill some confidence in today’s blockchain mining ecosystem & landscape, cryptocurrency mining pool ‘Sparkpool’ has agreed to split the accidentally sent 2,100 ETH transaction attachment by a South Korean blockchain firm back in February.
BlockchainSEO Guide to ERC20 Tokens & Where to Trade Them
Curious what ERC20 tokens are & where to trade them? In this post, we walk you through the requisite functitons & properties for a token to be considered ERC20 compliant, several explanatory examples, and the best exchanges to trade & purchase them.
- 4 Reasons Your Law Firm Should Use a Content Operations Platform May 18, 2020
- 4 Best Bitcoin Hardware Wallets (2020) April 19, 2020
- 8 Tips to Protect Your Crypto (2020) April 19, 2020
- Ethereum 2.0 Validators to Enjoy Up to 10% in Staking Returns October 26, 2019
- Bank of America Now Hiring For Blockchain Positions October 14, 2019