Cryptopia Discloses Amount of Total Holdings Stolen in January Hack
In a follow-up to the mid-January hack of the New Zealand-based cryptocurrency exchange – Cryptopia – they’ve re-surfaced, this time letting users know that at worst case, 9.4% of their total holdings were compromised. Is Cryptopia ever going to re-open?
Cryptopia Hacked…Again: 3 Security Reminders
Cryptopia was hacked again after suffering a nearly USD $16 million dollar ETH & ERC20 hack earlier this January. In this post, we break down the timeline of the hack & provide several security reminders HODL’ers should be aware of when storing their cryptocurrency.
- 4 Reasons Your Law Firm Should Use a Content Operations Platform May 18, 2020
- 4 Best Bitcoin Hardware Wallets (2020) April 19, 2020
- 8 Tips to Protect Your Crypto (2020) April 19, 2020
- Ethereum 2.0 Validators to Enjoy Up to 10% in Staking Returns October 26, 2019
- Bank of America Now Hiring For Blockchain Positions October 14, 2019