Coinbase Eyes Listing 8 New Cryptocurrencies
In an August 5th announcement, cryptocurrency exchange giant Coinbase announced their intent to explore the listing of 8 new cryptocurrencies. To read up more about the 8 potential cryptocurrencies that could be listed on the Coinbase platform, read up further!
South Korean Exchange Bithumb Hacked for 3 Million EOS & 20 Million XRP
It’s been a rough year & a half for South Korean cryptocurrency exchange Bithumb, as they’ve recently just experienced their second hack in as many years, totalling roughly USD $20 million. Was this an insider job after all? Let us know in the comments!
Coinbase Pro Users Now Able to Purchase & Sell XRP
Coinbase Pro announced their addition of Ripple’s XRP to the platform, a move that has been anticipated for quite some time now. Users are now able to purchase & sell XRP on Coinbase Pro, however it’s unsure the exact date it will come to their retail platforms.
- 4 Reasons Your Law Firm Should Use a Content Operations Platform May 18, 2020
- 4 Best Bitcoin Hardware Wallets (2020) April 19, 2020
- 8 Tips to Protect Your Crypto (2020) April 19, 2020
- Ethereum 2.0 Validators to Enjoy Up to 10% in Staking Returns October 26, 2019
- Bank of America Now Hiring For Blockchain Positions October 14, 2019