Blocksyte: Harmonizing Today’s Highly Fragmented Food Supply Chain
Recently, Blocksyte’s CEO Alan Pelz-Sharpe and COO Michael Doherty sat down with us for a chat about Blocksyte’s tackling of small to mid-market supply chain companies & processes, choice for New Hampshire domicile, & exciting proof-of-concepts & 2019 ahead.
Blocksyte: Putting the Granite State on the Blockchain Map
New Hampshire is quickly solidfying its spot at the forefront of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in the United States. Cue ‘Blocksyte’, a supply-chain blockchain solution for small-to-medium-sized businesses, tackling the $1.4 trillion food industry!
- 4 Reasons Your Law Firm Should Use a Content Operations Platform May 18, 2020
- 4 Best Bitcoin Hardware Wallets (2020) April 19, 2020
- 8 Tips to Protect Your Crypto (2020) April 19, 2020
- Ethereum 2.0 Validators to Enjoy Up to 10% in Staking Returns October 26, 2019
- Bank of America Now Hiring For Blockchain Positions October 14, 2019