Thai Petroleum Co. Trials Blockchain Energy Trading Platform
In another move solidifying Thailand’s position at the forefront of blockchain adoption in Southeast Asia (and the world), a Thai petroleum company has recently announced their testing of a blockchain energy trading platform for a Bangkok gas station!
Thailand Makes Way For Issuance of Scripless & Tokenized Securities
In mid-February, 2019, Thailand’s Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) noted the received endorsement of an amendment to the Securities and Exchange Act – which is set to pave the way for the issuance and trading of scripless & tokenized securities.
- 4 Reasons Your Law Firm Should Use a Content Operations Platform May 18, 2020
- 4 Best Bitcoin Hardware Wallets (2020) April 19, 2020
- 8 Tips to Protect Your Crypto (2020) April 19, 2020
- Ethereum 2.0 Validators to Enjoy Up to 10% in Staking Returns October 26, 2019
- Bank of America Now Hiring For Blockchain Positions October 14, 2019