Deutsche Bank Begins Restructuring & Layoff of 18,000 Employees
With the writing on the wall for quite some time, the chickens have come home to roost for 149 year old German bank & international finance staple Deutsche Bank. On Sunday, Deutsche announced an intention to layoff an estimated 18,000 employees by 2022. Read more here!
- Ethereum 2.0 Validators to Enjoy Up to 10% in Staking Returns October 26, 2019
- Bank of America Now Hiring For Blockchain Positions October 14, 2019
- Best Bitcoin Cash Faucets to Get Free BCH September 12, 2019
- New Zealand Inland Revenue Department Legalizes Salaries Paid in Cryptocurrency August 16, 2019
- 4 Micro-Cap Cryptocurrencies to Watch This 2019 August 15, 2019